Notification to Everyone that reads this

From now on, everyone is to call the thing that has the buttons that they use with their right hand to control a cursor on a computer a “clicky clicky”.

It’s a way better name… no seriously.

Jon Howe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright ยฉ 2024